In light of our current weather situation and projected forecast for tomorrow, the District Band Clinic & Performance will be postponed until NEXT Saturday, January 19th.
Once again, I will be keeping an eye on the forecast for next Saturday as well (there is currently a chance for snow in and around the Bolivar area). As a reminder, in the event that there is inclement weather next Saturday the event will be cancelled.
Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding as we work through this crazy Midwest weather. Congratulations to those of you who now have a newly found 3-Day Weekend.
Stay safe and warm and hopefully we will see you soon.